Leigh’s Construction is currently establishing themselves onsite and beginning preliminary work of the scheduled Stage 2 programme of projects. The full list of actual works in Stage 2 were outlined in Term 3’s Newsletter.
The first projects to get underway will be:
• Construction work for our new Science extension/block to A Block.
• Asphalt the area (e.g. walkways) around the new ‘Portal Block’.
• Uplift and move the two prefab classrooms (M7-10) from alongside the PAC and ‘sacred lawn’ on-going on the front field, the second behind W and K Blocks.
• Alterations to K Block.
• Digging up and replacing various underground pipe infrastructure.
• Then over the Christmas break the demolition of the school PAC (hall).